Adventure Trip to Murli and Co
3 nights incl. half-board and traditional snack
Hiking on lush alpine meadows, inhaling the scent of the coniferous forest, following the trail of wood and on letter rally and detective tour with Murli, the popular mascot of the Murtal-Kreischberg region.
In Stadl an der Mur, on the regional organic farm of the Bräuhauser family, you can also enjoy a hearty “Brettljause” snack with home-made products. Afterwards, the children have fun at the playground with Indian tent and in the petting zoo. A small highlight is the drive to Stadl an der Mur. The round trip goes with the Murtalbahn, the second longest narrow-gauge railway in Austria.
- 3 overnight stays in our comfortable rooms including TV/safe/shower/WC
- Half-board accommodation, including an extensive breakfast buffet and a varied buffet dinner in the evening (including vegetarian dishes and salad buffet)
- 1x Entrance to the Wood Museum
- 1x traditional “Brettljause” snack on the organic farm “Bräuhauser”
- 1x ride with the Murtalbahn from Murau to Stadl an der Mur and back
4 days / 3 nights per person
€189 (family / double room)
€219 (single room)
Children’s rates: up to 3.9 years free, from 4 to 15.9 years, from €120
Comments & Notes
- organic farm “Bräuhauser” closed on Mondays and Tuesdays
Booking subject to availability. Children’s/family rooms on request. Rates do not include accommodation tax and single room supplement. Other room categories are available at an additional charge. Additional discounts/price reductions are not applicable. Children sleep in the room with their parents. Errors, price variations, printing and typesetting errors are reserved.