2 nights accommodation with half-board and a 860 HP-ride
For centuries, the Styrian pyramid has fascinated humanity – and the JUFA Hotel Eisenerz – Almerlebnis is located right in the midst of the Alpine landscape with a fantastic view on the Erzberg.
Both the indoor and the outdoor areas offers a huge range of playing options. Principally the vast Alpine meadows around the house and the large playing area offer fun and action for our little guests.
Additionally to an excursion with the world´s biggest taxi, the 860-horsepower giant truck “Hauly”, there is also an exciting tour through the museum mine – a true adventure for young and old! …
- 2 overnight stays in our comfortable rooms including TV/safe/shower/WC
- Half-board accommodation, including an extensive breakfast buffet and a varied buffet dinner in the evening (including vegetarian dishes and salad buffet)
- 1x Combination Card Hauly and Show Mine
- 1x Entrance to the Eisenerz Mail Museum
3 days/2 nights per person
€ 132,- (family room)
€ 138,- (double room)
Children’s rates: up to 3.9 years free, from 4 bis 15.9 years from € 78,-
Comments & Notes
- Cosy BBQ-evening every Wednesday (exclusively for half-board guests, from May until mid-September)
- Additional charge for apartment/single room: € 10,-
Booking subject to availability. Children/family rooms on request. Rates do not include accommodation tax and single room supplement. Other room categories are available at an additional charge. Additional discounts/price reductions are not applicable. Children sleep in the room with their parents. Errors, price variations, printing and typesetting errors are reserved.