Advent on Mount Petzen
2 or 3 nights’ half-board accommodation
Enjoy a wonderful Advent time right in the south at Austria’s highest Christmas market.
It is hard to imagine a more tranquil way of experiencing advent than here in this beautiful snow-covered landscape. Here at 1,700 metres above sea level, you will be enchanted by this wonderful advent atmosphere. Each Saturday, you can conveniently take the cable car up Mount Petzen.
As you wander among the wonderful aromas of chestnuts and incense, you can immerse yourself in an enchanting winter wonderland during this meditative time of the year. Back at the JUFA Hotel Bleiburg/Pliberk – Sport-Resort*** you can unwind in the hotel’s own sauna.
The ascent and descent by cable car is free for hotel guests. You will also be provided with a delicious drink to get you in the holiday mood.
- 2 overnight stays in our comfortable rooms including TV/safe/shower/WC
- Half board accommodation, including an extensive breakfast buffet with a selection of organic options and a varied buffet dinner (including vegetarian dishes and salad buffet)
- A trip up and down Mount Petzen to the Christkindl market
- You will also be provided with a drink to get you in the holiday mood.
- Have a go at bouldering in the JUFA climbing arena (next door subject to availability).
3 days/2 nights per person
€114 (family room)
€120 (double room)
Children’s rates: up to 3.9 years old, free, from 4 to 15.9 years old, €60
Comments & Notes
- Single room supplement: €10 per day
Booking subject to availability. Rates do not include accommodation tax and single room supplement. Other room categories are available at an additional charge. Additional discounts/price reductions are not applicable. Children sleep in the room with their parents. Errors, price variations, printing and typesetting errors are reserved.