Family Easter Hit
3 nights on a half board basis with “Osterjause” lunch and Easter nest hunt
Enjoy leisurely Easter days with the whole family and follow the trail of the Easter Bunny! Discover the most beautiful holiday regions during your Easter holidays.
Our Family Easter Hit offer guarantees stress-free and enjoyable Easter celebrations with all sorts of surprises for the kids. Hunting for Easter nests on Easter Sunday is all part of the fun, as well as the delicious traditional “Osterjause” (a dish comprising cold meats and eggs). All of this is yours for a fantastic price!
Afterwards, you can relax in the hotel’s own wellness area whilst the children having fun in the spacious indoor children’s play area (not at JUFA Hotel Röthelstein/Admont***).
- 3 overnight stays in our comfortable rooms including TV/safe/shower/WC
- Half board accommodation, including an extensive breakfast buffet with a selection of organic options and a varied buffet dinner (including vegetarian dishes and salad buffet)
- A delicious “Osterjause” Easter lunch
- Looking for Easter eggs and Easter nest hunt on Easter Sunday
- Tinker with the Easter Bunny * (1x afternoon according to notice board)
- Recreation in the in-house sauna and relaxation area
- Spacious indoor children’s play areas **
4 days/3 nights per person
from €159 (family room)
from €159 (double room)
Children’s rate: from 3.9 years free, from 4 to 15.9 years from €102
Comments & Notes
* Not available in following hotels: JUFA Hotel Neutal – Landerlebnis***, JUFA Hotel Stubenbergsee***, JUFA Weinviertel – Hotel in der Eselsmühle***
** Not available in following hotels: JUFA Hotel Schloss Röthelstein/Admont***
Booking subject to availability. Children’s/family rooms are available on request. Rates do not include accommodation tax and single room supplement. Other room categories are available at an additional charge. Additional discounts/price reductions are not applicable. Children sleep in the room with their parents. Errors, price variations, printing and typesetting errors are reserved.