Princely winter Magic in the Principality of Liechtenstein (PS)
3 nights’ accommodation on a half board basis and ski pass
Discover the Principality of Liechtenstein and spend an unforgettable short break with your family at the JUFA Hotel Malbun – Alpine-Resort***.
The JUFA Hotel Malbun – Alpine-Resort*** is located 1,600 metres above sea level and is the ideal base from which to enjoy your winter family holiday. Clip on your skis and get out on the pistes, which are located directly on the doorstep of the hotel. Your little ones can practice their first skiing moves at Malbi Park, which is a 3,600 m² children’s ski area, whilst the adults can enjoy the 23 kilometres of pistes at the Malbun ski resort.
After a day packed full of fun and adventure, you can chill out in the relaxation area with sauna, steam room and infrared cabin. Your children can let off stem in the children’s play area, which has its own bouldering corner.
- 3 overnight stays in our comfortable rooms including TV/safe/shower/WC
- Half board accommodation, including an extensive breakfast buffet with a selection of organic options and a varied buffet dinner (including vegetarian dishes and salad buffet)
- x2 day ski pass valid for the Malbun ski resort and its 23 kilometres of pistes
- Use of the hotel’s wellness area and fitness room
- Use of indoor and outdoor adventure play areas
4 days/3 nights per person
CHF 444 (family or double room)
Children’s rates: up to 3.9 years free, from 4 to 5.9 years from CHF 87, from 6 to 15.9 years from CHF 147
Comments & Notes
- Family Hit: Children up to 6 years old ski for FREE!
- The offer is also available when booking 8 days/7 nights. To the offer
Booking subject to availability. Children’s/family rooms are available on request. Rates do not include accommodation tax and single room supplement. Other room categories are available at an additional charge. Additional discounts/price reductions are not applicable. Children sleep in the room with their parents. Errors, price variations, printing and typesetting errors are reserved.